Followers

Wednesday 21 September 2011

MY NEW BLOGGER .

hye peeps !!
salam

I OWNER FOR THIS BLOGGER !!

my nama is nur syakira bt zalani
sweet 18 ..


this picture is me .
i'm just a simple person , and not gorgeous like u all 


and if u want know about me lbh mendalam , just follow my this blog sehingga kesudahan blog ini .
thank you ;)


for ur information , this is my second blog ..
i'm using two blog .


i thing this blogger still not PERFECT .. because it is new ..
and many story i want to write but i'm not have much time ..

anyway thanks u to some people approve me to being my friend ;D

then , i dont know what want to story because i want to godek godek ini blog supaya jadi cantik ..

okay okay . i will go ...
sebab today terasa agak penat . badan letih
i'm so tired  !! 


and anyway ,two next week again i will taken final exam .
wish me luck . hope i can do the final exam on oktober 2/4 2011 ..
thank you so much dear ..
love u all <3
mmmmuaahh 


No comments:

Post a Comment